Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Funnies...

One day this girl, who is wearing a skirt, goes out to play with her friends. 

She goes to the park and meets a boy. They talk about climbing trees. 

The boy says to the girl: "Go on climb that tree."

The girls climbs up and the boy just stands there and looks up to the girls underpants. 

After a while the girl goes home and tells her mum about what happened. 

Her mum says: "oh my stupid girl he just stood there and watched your underpants."

The next day she went out again with her skirt on and met THAT boy again. 

He told her to climb again and she did.

when she got home she tells her mum what happened again and her mum says: "My stupid girl he just stood there and watched your underpants."

The girl replied and said: "No actually I tricked him, this time i didn't wear any underpants!"







A newly wed couple were on there honeymoon and where about to have sex:

wife: Before we do this i have something i have to tell you.

husband: We're married now, you can tell me anything.

wife: i'm flat chested.

husband: i don't believe you, prove it.

So she takes off her shirt.

husband: Holy shit i never seen a smaller chest, but i have something i have to tell you too.

wife: We're married now you can tell me anything.

husband: I'm "hung like a baby".

wife: I don't believe you, prove it.

So he takes off his pants.

wife: I thought you said you were hung like a baby?!

husband: I am. 6lbs 7ounces!








A man came home from work one day to find his wife on the front porch with her bags packed.

'Just where the heck do you think you're going!', said the man.

'I'm going to Las Vegas', said the wife, 'I just found out I can get $400 a night for what I give you for free!

'The man said, 'Wait a minute!', and then ran inside the house only to come back a few minutes later with his suitcases in hand.

'Where the heck are you going?', said the wife.

The man said, 'I want to see how you're gonna live on $800 a year!'











No comments:

Post a Comment