Thursday, July 9, 2015

Well, my boss finally got off her ass and made a decision.

THANK YOU.

I have had my annual motorcycle trip planned since I got home from the last one (about a year) but, due to constant, ongoing staffing issues, and two of our guys being in the military reserves, it looked like I may not have been able to go.

I was scheduled to start my vacation yesterday in the AM (I have been working nights) with no word if I was actually able to take my trip.

I received a call at 4:30 PM as I was getting ready to go to work on my last day. FUCK ME.

So, the main bullet point of this presentation is, I started my vacation and I leave for my trip on Saturday morning. Phew!

This year we aren't going over to Yellowstone like the last two years, instead, we are riding down HWY 101 from WA down to CA and then over to Reno, NV and then back up.

Should be a great trip!

Got my bike packed and ready to go...


Got my tent and equipment ready to go...


One of the two rooms in my tent



and my friends are all ready to go too!


I'll be out there from the 11th through the 18th, so if you see me, say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment